The end of the one-size-fits-all education model
We are a team of experts—starting with Nolan Bushnell, the renowned innovator who created Atari and founded the video game industry. Our team includes prominent educators, game designers, venture capital and startup veterans.
Lernip will lead the next wave of educational gaming as a core technology provider focused on remote learning and gamification-centered learning experiences.
Kid-tested and teacher approved
Designed for Chromebooks and all modern browsers
Extensible engine and content ecosystem to power future mobile, web, VR, AR, and XR games
Transform education to a learner-centric model through adaptive learning, autonomy and hyper-automation.
Self-motivated knowledge acquisition through gaming + mentorship
- Our game will compete on engagement and addictiveness with popular games and social media
- AI Adaptive Learning powers mini games to keep content fresh and perfectly timed
- Simple content structure so anyone can contribute
- New material added regularly
- Parents, teachers and schools can contribute or curate from the content side without affecting game design or gameplay
- Sound subscription model
- Additional subscription offerings for higher-order learning:
- Video based mentorship
- Video based blended learning groups
Nanolearning segments give players 2-3 minutes of gameplay per topic.
2 Yan, V., Yu, Y., Garcia, M., & Bjork, R. (2014). Why does guessing incorrectly enhance, rather than impair, retention? Memory & Cognition, 42 (8), 1373-1383 DOI: 10.3758/s13421-014-0454-6
Nolan Bushnell helped launch the video game industry.
Now he is determined to make education enjoyable as well as effective.
Education is very important to me. I always pushed everyone around me to continually develop their skills and never stop learning.
Today, the best educational software ever written is probably Minecraft. We will take this one step further and build an entire program that is just as engaging.
I invite you to join me on this journey.
We serve parents of all high school students, with a focus on homeschool families.
We plan to expand to cover K-12 and later all markets where knowledge acquisition impacts outcomes.
in the US
high school age
each year on video games
by homeschooling parents
Executive Chairman and Co-Founder
The visionary behind Atari and Pong, Bushnell has rightly been described as the “Godfather of the video game” and has run many successful companies such as Chuck E. Cheese.
His innovative work in the gaming industry has more recently expanded into the education sector; as founder and CEO of BrainRush, he developed educational games.
Chief Executive Officer and Co-Founder
Noemi knows the limitations of school, having taught herself to code and run a business by the time she was 17. She has considerable start-up experience, building an adaptive learning platform for Fulcrum Labs, and working closely with developers of award-winning games at UCLA’s Gamelab.
She graduated from UCLA with a BA in Art History.
Venture Capital Investor
- Venture capitalist with more than twenty years of experience in capital markets
- Principal and founding investor in many publicly-listed biotech companies that include 180 Life Sciences (NASDAQ:ATNF), Hemogenyx Pharmaceuticals (LSE:HEMO), and Cognetivity Neurosciences (CSE:CGN)
- Ron holds an MBA from the University of Cambridge
DR LEAH HANES
Former Navy SEAL who guided LegalZoom through acquisition and was COO of Bouqs
Adjunct Professor at #1 education school in the US; his work has featured in the NY Times
DR MARK GOULSTON
World-renowned psychiatrist, has worked as a hostage negotiation trainer for the FBI